Re: Kindly send new lenny dedian DVD for teaching students

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Holy Infants Boys High School
<infantboys@yahoo.in> wrote:

> I am a mathematics teacher in a high school, India,Kerala.
> Kindly send me DVD of Lenny Linux to teach my school students. We are doing
> with fre sof ware in schools.

Firstly, the debian-release email list is not the appropriate place to
ask your question, debian-user would be more appropriate:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

Secondly, Debian does not manufacture its own CDs and DVDs, but relies
on third-party vendors. You can find a list of vendors of Debian
CDs/DVDs in your country on the Debian website:

http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#in

--
bye,
pabs