Re: Security team plans for the squeeze cycle

Moritz,

I remember sometime ago a posting telling that there is no testing security
support for a while, but did not yet see an announcement that squeeze
security support is in place. Did I miss it or is testing still w/o security
support?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--