Re: HPPA and Squeeze

I seem to recall that the kernel mmap implementation on hppa is somewhat
unique.
I don't recall anything, Kyle?
This came up with respect to the GCC PCH implementation for parisc.  See
comments in host-hpux.h.  At the moment, we do have a PCH related bug.
See PR 39355.  While I know the problem is present in the PCH file, I
haven't been able to figure out how wrong data gets in the file.
There are some limitations on hppa if a file is both opened for reading (via read()) and written to via a mmap'ed mapping. This came up a few years ago.

Does gcc do this?

randolph