Re: libcdio transition

Cheers,

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 08:03:20AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

> If you are sure that there are no API changes, then please upload to
> unstable and tell us when you did so we can schedule binNMUs (as it does
> not seem to interfere with existing transitions).

I just played with diff over the header files and... unfortunately,
there are some API changes. A few functions were removed (I guess nobody
used them anyway), added (that should be no problem) or even changed
(only one function, that had its return changed from int to an enum,
which should be safe).

Is it alright anyway? Or would you prefer to check if everything's
alright with bin-NMUs to experimental?

Cheers,

Nicolas

PS: please CC replies to me, I'm not subscribed to this list.