Re: upload/transition of bluez 4.x

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:33:49PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> >that makes 6 bugs left, I've sent a ping yesterday, I'm planning on NMUs in a
> >month or so, sounds reasonable?
> >
> >see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=filippo@debian.org;tag=bluez4-transition
>
> A month is rather long, a week or less would be better unless the
> affected packages can be removed from testing in the meantime?

I don't know if it makes sense to remove them from testing, perhaps not.
I'll wait another few days and then send a notice for a DELAYED-7 NMU to
affected packages.

also note that bluez might need hinting now that libbtctl4-dev has been removed
from unstable:

http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=bluez

thanks,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
-- Groucho Marx