Re: upload/transition of bluez 4.x

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 07:03:11PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> >> libbtctl
> >> gnome-vfs-obexftp
> >
> > shall be removed, will file bugs
> >
> > what's the best way to proceed?
>
> binNMUs scheduled.
>
> Best way is to track the binNMUs and the packages that need an updated
> build dependency to make sure they all transition to libbluetooth3 (or
> are removed).

great, thanks!

There are some others left which depend on libbluetooth2 but not directly
build-depend though their build-deps are now rebuilt:

wiipdf
gtkwhiteboard

TIA,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the
set, I go into the other room and read a book.
-- Groucho Marx