Re: stable-p-u: mdadm 2.6.7.2-2

Le lundi 04 mai 2009 à 10:15 +0200, martin f krafft a écrit :
> If exim4 is installed, then the alternative is never used. If people
> don't like postfix being pulled in by mdadm, they can choose
> another MTA, including exim4. This is an improvement over the
> current situation, which might pull in citadel-server instead.

A better improvement would be to have the same defaults as the rest of
the distribution.

The appropriate change would be to create a default-mta virtual package
that is always provided by only one MTA at a time, so you might want to
work on this solution instead of breaking important packages.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :