Re: Testing-watch bounces

+ Henning Makholm (Mon, 27 Apr 2009 23:32:54 +0200):

> However, I notice that bounces for undeliverable notification emails
> from the system still go to my private mail server. This is not a big
> deal -- I'm just procmailing them into oblivion -- but I'd like it to
> stop nontheless, for the sake of privacy and general cleanliness.

> The culprit seems to this line

>     $command = '/usr/lib/sendmail -t -f makholm+logs<a>henning.makholm.net' ;

> near the top of trile/mailout in the release.git tree.

> Could someone with appropriate access rigthts please remove the -f
> option and its argument? Thanks.

I've amended that line to set the envelope-sender to noreply@release.d.o [1].
Sorry that we didn't spot and change this earlier, and thanks for having
created trille in the first place. :-)

Ciao,

    [1]: http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-release/release-tools.git;a=commitdiff;h=045772

--