Re: give back for gnome-mount and eiciel

+ Michael Biebl (Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:59:48 +0200):

> Hi,

Hello, Michael.

> please give back the following packages. Their build dependencies should
> be available by now:

> gb eiciel_0.9.6.1-3 . mipsel
> gb gnome-mount_0.8-2 . mipsel

No, the build-dependencies of these (libnautilus-extension-dev >> 2.20)
are not available on mipsel, because nautilus is not built there yet.
The problem is that nautilus have a bogus dep-wait on eel2, which is no
longer correct. So, what I’ve done is give back nautilus on mipsen,
which will allow eiciel and gnome-mount to be built once nautilus/mipsen
is built an uploaded.

> Those packages are part of the nautilus transition, so it's good to have
> them ready when nautilus is ready.

Please mail debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org for wanna-build requests
next time, thanks in advance!

--