Re: [SRM] Possible update for nss

Mike Hommey wrote:
Hi,

Bug #509930 makes nss crash on sparc (as reported on our BTS) and ia64
(as reported upstream). It has the bad side effect to make iceweasel and
anything using nss OCSP check. I'm currently uploading a fix to unstable,
but I think it would be a good thing to have this fix in stable, too.

You'll find the (small) patch below. It comes from upstream, as stated
in the changelog, and is safe, as the structure is purely internal to
the library.

What do you think?

Please upload.

Cheers