Re: binNMUs for libgps transistion

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Scheduled all except geoclue and gosmore, which (as I mentioned on IRC)
> build-depends on libgpsd-dev, but doesn’t seem to have any dependency on
> it. Waiting for news on this.

gosmore: As mentioned on irc - they don't use libgps-dev at all anymore ,
instead they've implemented their own nmea parser (which is *insane* and chances
are really good that it will break in the future....). I've filed a bug so the
build-dep will be dropped.

Thanks and cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79