Re: ImageMagick libs transition

* Nelson A. de Oliveira [Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:17:32 -0300]:

> Hi Adeodato!

Hola,

> On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:37:24 +0100
> Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:

> > * Nelson A. de Oliveira [Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:20:22 -0300]:
> > Regarding the transition itself, I’ll try to get back to you as soon
> > as possible, we’re a bit too backlogged at the moment! It’s quite
> > possible, though, that we’ll have to wait for unstable to clear
> > itself a bit.

> Can I ping you back when it hits experimental, please? (and then find a
> good moment for all of us to upload it to unstable)

Hm, I’m sorry if this needed a reply. I see it now an experimental, and
didn’t think permission was needed to ping us back when that happened. ;-)

Anyway. We can go forward with this transition as soon as poppler is
finished, since otherwise they’d get tied and poppler is expected to
finish very, very soon.

I’ll get back to you before the weekend asking for an upload.

Thanks for coordinating,

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.