Re: ImageMagick libs transition

* Nelson A. de Oliveira [Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:20:22 -0300]:

> Hi!

Hello, Nelson. I still have to look closely at this transition, but in
the meantime...

> (The new packages will have to pass the NEW queue, but we would like to have
> an answer from you to see if it's possible to upload it unstable, as we want)

I’d appreciate if you could upload to experimental first. That way,
whenever we need to go forward with it we can, without having to wait
for NEW processing, or pester ftpmaster to process it for us.

Regarding the transition itself, I’ll try to get back to you as soon as
possible, we’re a bit too backlogged at the moment! It’s quite possible,
though, that we’ll have to wait for unstable to clear itself a bit.

Thanks,

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.