Re: Permission to migrate cdebconf-terminal/0.4 for the directfb transition

* Otavio Salvador [Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:26:36 -0300]:

> > Most of these belong to regular packages, i.e. not udeb-only. There are
> > however two udeb-only packages. cdebconf-entropy has the same version in
> > testing and unstable, so pushing the Bin-NMU should be just fine.

> Yes, all fine.

> > cdebconf-terminal also needs pushing, though, but it s at 0.2 in testing
> > and 0.4 in unstable. Is it okay to migrate it? If it is not, I ll
> > migrate all the rest, and do a Bin-NMU of cdebconf-terminal/0.2 in
> > testing.

> Yes. I belive we'll start to stabilize the installer after some work
> during April so don't need to worry about it right now.

> Please sync it.

All synced for the directfb transition, including cdebconf-terminal. All
udebs are left now using libdirectfb-1.2-0-udeb.

- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.
        -- Rory and Lorelai