Permission to migrate cdebconf-terminal/0.4 for the directfb transition

Hello,

I’ve just pushed the directfb transition to testing, and I’m looking
into pushing the needed udeb packages as well (libcairo-directfb2-udeb,
libgtk-directfb-2.0-0-udeb, etc.)

Most of these belong to regular packages, i.e. not udeb-only. There are
however two udeb-only packages. cdebconf-entropy has the same version in
testing and unstable, so pushing the Bin-NMU should be just fine.

cdebconf-terminal also needs pushing, though, but it’s at 0.2 in testing
and 0.4 in unstable. Is it okay to migrate it? If it is not, I’ll
migrate all the rest, and do a Bin-NMU of cdebconf-terminal/0.2 in
testing.

Please let me know what you prefer.

--
- Are you sure we're good?