Re: toolame: remove from unstable, update in stable

Adeodato Simó schrieb:
Are you sure you can’t edit the Wiki page? I’d be *very* surprised if
that was the case.

Ahem, yes... actually I forgot to log in, sorry. :/

Either stable, stable-proposed-updates or proposed-updates. You can use
02l-6+lenny1 as version number, or 02l-6lenny1.

OK, I have named it 02l-6lenny1 and targeted at stable. Please find the package at the following address and upload if appropriate:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/toolame/toolame_02l-6lenny1.dsc

Cheers,
Fabian

--
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath

Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax:     +49 (0)234 / 32-14227