Re: please unblock reportbug-ng

Hola!

As far as I remember the reasons for the block where:

 1. Not showing presubj
 2. Not sending output of bugscript

Right? Those have been fixed for a long time now. And rng has nor RC
bugs open.

I'm aware that rng still does not respect the report-with field in
/u/s/bug/control. I don't know if this also was a reason for the block
and if this issue alone is a reason for a block. If so maybe we should
open an RC bug for this issue and put the block on this bug.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org