Re: Please unblock glib2.0 and gtk+2.0

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> writes:

> Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> glib2.0 and gtk+2.0 should be ready to migrate to squeeze today. Since
>>> they contain udebs, they need manual handling. Could you please unblock
>>> them?
>>
>> Ack; since major issues has been solve I belive we're ok to go with it
>> and get it more tested. Besides it needs to be solved to allow us to
>> move 5.0.1 updates further.
>>
>>> After that, the road is open for GTK+ 2.14 in unstable and GTK+ 2.12.12
>>> in lenny, as discussed before.
>>
>> Ack.
>
> unblocked
>
> What about pixman, cairo and pango1.0?

Those can go too; we're not really worring a lot about squeeze installer
in that moment since we're still not near of a installer release.

I'll try to look at other blocked packages and send a list of the ones
that could be hinted too.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116