Re: SuiteSparse 3.2.0

* Rafael Laboissiere [Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:39:51 +0100]:

> * Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> [2009-02-15 14:09]:

> > On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 12:43 +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > > If it's only a shlibs bump, and no package is *dropped* (only
> > > additions), please go ahead, and thanks for contacting us.

> > Judging from what's currently in experimental, it's actually a SONAME
> > change, and the libsuitesparse-3.1.0 package gets dropped in favour of
> > libsuitesparse-3.2.0.

> Okay, what should I do now?

Thanks for your patience, please upload suitesparse 3.2.0 to unstable at
your convenience, and notify us when you've done so.

If no source changes are needed in dependant packages, we can schedule
binNMUs (which is preferred). Else, sourceful uploads will be needed,
and you'll need to notify us when you think all uploads have happened.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and
day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
                -- e.e. cummings