Re: State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:44:33AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'm going to be building CDs tomorrow. If you want to carry on doing
> translations for a little longer, it's up to you. Just please make
> sure that whatever's in place on the website at midnight tonight (UTC)
> is ready to go.

That's good to know.

I don't know how you obtain the documents. If you just copy these from
the build directory on www-master please consider that some files could
be outdated and are only removed using a "make clean" which isn't called
automatically. Bogus/outdated tranlations are just removed from the publish
rule but not from each working copy :-))

If you build the documents yourself does it happen on Etch or Lenny?

Jens