Re: State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

Quoting "Praveen A" <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
I remember 12 as the deadline for english (though we froze before
that) and 14 for translations. It would be a complete disappointment
not have ml since we moved to 73 from 0.

No, English was Monday. 14 is the date of the actual release, I hope!
In between there is the time frame for creating CD images etc.

Well, I'm not against putting even incomplete translations on the CD,
as long as it is still useful. What are the usual tresholds, e.g. for
d-i?

In any case, we talk here about the release notes for the CDs. There
is no reason we cannot add translations for release notes on our web
page. In fact, I would be happy to see many more translations as soon
as possible. It's only a little bit late for the CDs!