Re: Pre-approval for heartbeat testing-proposed-updates upload (2.1.3-6lenny1)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:54:02AM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Simon Horman wrote:
> > I would like to upload a(nother) fresh version of heartbeat to fix
> > a fairly severe bug. The fix has been in unstable since 2.1.3-7 and
> > was included upstream at around the same time - it seems to be well tested.
> Unfortunately this is too late to make it. Please request to include it
> in r1 after the release, TIA.

Oh and please attach a debdiff from the version in Lenny to the one with
your fix to the bug report.  Your upload should target
'stable-proposed-updates'.  TIA.

(NB: Do not upload it just yet, but after the release.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant