Re: State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 01:25:48AM -0800, Praveen A wrote:
> 2009/2/12 W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>:
> > On 2009-02-13 01:27, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> >> Release team: Please decide what to do with unfinished
> >> translations (< 90%) and some build problems:
>
> Can someone tell me when are where was the 90% cut-off decided? I
> might have missed something.

I agree with Praveen that the translation should not be deactivated.
Why should it? It is currently up-to-date and only a few minor parts
are English. I don't see a problem with it.

I removed nevertheless all translations with a 0% status (da, fi, nl,
pl, ko).

PS: I also wonder that the language code in the Makefile was changed from
ml to XmlX to deactivate the build. Was this intended? Does it work?

Jens