Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

Hi!

W. Martin Borgert schrieb:

> It's difficult to change all occurrences at the same time. Why
> not start with the release announcement and explicitly say 1x000
> *source* packages? Let's change it in other documents/pages when
> we're at them. Counting binary packages feels a little bit like
> lying...

What about:

... and more than 23,000 other packages ready to use software packages
(build from over 12,000 source packages).

For the end user the number of the binary packages is more interesting
than the source packages.  With that we have both: The interesting
number and the true number.

Best regards,
  Alexander