Re: Release update: deep freeze, planned dates, and remaining bugs

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 11:48:44PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:

>however, for cosmetic reasons, it would be nicer to build them against
>final lenny. otherwise the release files on lenny final images would
>claim it's testing (without any other technical consequence) which feels
> akward.

Sure, sounds better.

>> Anyway, if you need/want to build the images after the actual release
>> that will mean earliest Saturday afternoon and more probably Saturday
>> evening/Sunday.
>
>that would be nice.

Cool. I'll be doing builds during Saturday; let's co-ordinate as we go
so that we can release as quickly as possible.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews