Re: please unblock twill-0.9-1

Hi,

    Neil>  102 files changed, 12933 insertions(+), 12292 deletions(-)

    Neil>  Sorry,  we  don't have  time  to  review  this at  this  late
    Neil> stage. Could you make a targeted upload to TPU for any RC bugs
    Neil> please?

Sorry, I  forgot to  mention that the  upstream author  actually renames
directories and modules in twill/other_packages (to improve distribution
packaging but actually it doesn't, thus  I sent an email to the upstream
author about that), that's why you get such a big changeset.

But in fact, all these files are not installed within the binary because
it  is a duplicate  of existing  python modules  (such as  mechanize and
ClientForm).  Consequently, excluding this directory and also the tests/
directory  (not included  either) from  the diff  returns  the following
result (including 216 lines concerning debian/copyright):

Is it too much?

Cheers,
Arnaud Fontaine