please unblock gtk-vnc 0.3.8-2

Hi,
gtk vnc 0.3.8-2 would introduce a new upstream version into lenny this
would fix:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=511023 (important)
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=511423 (normal)

The first of the two is severity important and a crash in the OpenGL
code. Upstream says:

| Please just upgrade to 0.3.8, which rips out all the OpenGL crap and
| replaces it with Cairo. The OpenGL stuff turned out to be horribly
| unmaintainble, and doesn't play nice with Compiz either. I never managed
| to track down all the flaws in the GL code paths, partly because of the
| way it switched between GL and non-GL rendering on the fly, which had
| some race conditions in.

The other changes between 0.3.7 and 0.3.8 (besides the switch from
OpenGL to Cairo) were backported into Debian's 0.3.7-4 in Lenny anyway
already. I've checked the reverse dependencies virt-manager,
virt-viewer, vinagre to still work with 0.3.8-2. Debdiff attached.
Cheers,
 -- Guido