various freeze exceptions (texlive-extra, texlive-doc, texlive-base)

Dear Release Team,

I would like to ask for some more freeze exceptions, 2 easy ones and one
a bit more interesting:

The easy ones:

texlive-doc (2007.dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * blacklist wp-conv, nosell license (Closes: #511742) (RC->medium)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:12:28 +0100

Simply removed some nosell files from the .orig.tar.gz and thus binary
packages.

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.14-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * add an updated res.cls with GPL license statement for resume
    (Closes: #510749) (RC -> medium)
  * blacklist geomsty, nocommercial license (Closes: #511743) (RC)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:13:24 +0100

Same here, with the exception that I keep resume package (res.cls)
due to the fact that the author agreed to change license to GPL. I added
an entry in our license document documenting this.

geomsty has been removed due to nocommercial license

Now the trickier one:

texlive-base (2007.dfsg.1-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * rename /etc/texmf/fmt.d/00tetex.cnf in postinst of texlive-common to
    00tetex.cnf.obsolete. This prevents install failures in rare cases
    (Closes: #487630) [hp]

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Fri, 09 Jan 2009 09:35:53 +0100

That is only about a change in the postinst code of texlive-common, that
in addition renames another old file (from etch) which prevents install
failures in some rare cases.

We already rename some other old config files which are not properly
removed from the tetex packages, but missed that one due to its oldness.

Since this is not an RC bug we have urgency = low.

If no freeze exception is granted for that one that is also fine, it
will hit some people upgrading from etch -> sarge -> lenny but otherwise
it should be fine.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert
(for the whole Debian TeX Team)

BEDFONT
A lurching sensation in the pit of the stomach experienced at
breakfast in a hotel, occasioned by the realisation that it is about
now that the chamber-maid will have discovered the embarrassing stain
on your bottom sheet.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff