Please unblock debian-cd

(Resend with proper address for the list.)

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of debian-cd which will be used to build
CD images for Lenny, so please

unblock debian-cd/3.1.0

As the new version contains a few structural changes to improve support
for installing various desktop environments [1], packages that use
debian-cd may now be broken.

You can therefore also expect an update very soon of simple-cdd, which
will also be targeted at Lenny.

We may do one more upload of debian-cd after D-I RC2 has been released,
but that should have only relatively minor changes.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2009/01/msg00002.html