Please hint to unblock debian-reference 2.23

Hi,

This is documentation package.

I have uploaded new 1.23 version.  Most importantly, it fixes broken
section which was caused by one character typo for marking reported
by Paul to me.  It also enhances guide for X applications.

Please hint to unblock this.

debian-reference (2.23) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fixed BTS URL per Aaron Valdes. Closes: 509998
  * Updated "Setting up desktop environment" with new subsections.
  * Added "X applications" with subsections.
  * Added "List files opened by a process".
  * Added "File integrity check".
  * Updated "Unix text tools", "Basics of SSH", "Graphic data tools", etc.
  * Fixed broken table of "List of key web site to resolving problems with a
    specific package." per Paul.

 -- Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>  Tue, 06 Jan 2009 22:07:45 +0900

----

Osamu