Re: libf2c2 20061008-4.1 (Bug#508565, intend to NMU)
- To: Evgeni Golov <email@example.com>
- Cc: Neil McGovern <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Asheesh Laroia <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Juan Carlos Suarez <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: libf2c2 20061008-4.1 (Bug#508565, intend to NMU)
- From: Adeodato Simó <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:43:45 +0100
- Message-id: <20090104124345.GA30451@chistera.yi.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Evgeni Golov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Neil McGovern <email@example.com>, Asheesh Laroia <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Juan Carlos Suarez <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20090104094853.5346F1FD14@chi.die-welt.net>
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20090103004712.23E2B1FD11@chi.die-welt.net> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090103031519.9BC861FD11@chi.die-welt.net> <20090103121620.GO12071@halon.org.uk> <20090104094853.5346F1FD14@chi.die-welt.net>
* Evgeni Golov [Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:48:39 +0100]:
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:16:20 +0000 Neil McGovern wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 04:15:17AM +0100, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> > > libf2c2 currently suffers from bad style on 64bit archs where a long is
> > > 8 bytes (see #508565 and #442018).
> > Hi Evgeni,
> > Please upload, and re-ping once it's hit unstable for unblocks and
> > binNMUs.
> Okay, libf2c2 has hit unstable tonight. Please unblock and binNMU the
> following packages on amd64:
> (I hope I got them all)
All binNMUs scheduled, and libf2c2 unblocked. Thanks for your work.
> Or do you want to get proper binNMU request for each package?
No, though it's better to use source package names, rather than binary.
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay.
Love isn't love 'til you give it away.
-- Oscar Hammerstein II