FOSDEM talk?

Hi Release team!

I'm having issues filling the FOSDEM schedule. Slightly over 50% of the
weekend's schedule has been filled in right now, and I have less than a
week to get all my speakers.

I would appreciate it if a member of the release team would hold a talk
about the Lenny release. Do you guys feel up to that? After all, by then
either Lenny should be released, or someone could come up and tell us
why it _still_ hasn't happened ;-)

Also note that Frans Pop is going to hold a talk about release
management, as well; I might schedule that to be near yours, but we'll
see.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22