BSP in Cambridge, this weekend

The #debian-uk regulars will already know about this, but nobody
remembered to mention elsewhere. We're having another BSP at my place
in Cambridge this weekend. Details at

for now, although I know already of several people coming who haven't
listed themselves there. We'll be on #debian-bugs as normal.

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"