pre-approval for osmo tpu upload

Hallo Release Team,

[ccing Ricardo, who sponsored all my osmo uploads so far]

I know we are in deep freeze for lenny, but an encoding issue in the
french translation of osmo was recently discovered (bug #509140). The
patch is really simple with minimal risk to cause further problems
(see attached debdiff).

Since a new upstream version has been uploaded to sid, I ask for
permission for an upload via t-p-u. The candidate can be found at:

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/osmo/osmo_0.2.2-1lenny0.dsc

This is a minor issue, but it would be great to include this simple fix
in Lenny.

Thanks for your great work,

Eike