Re: HPPA and lenny

Martin Zobel-Helas schrieb am Dienstag, dem 16. Dezember 2008:

> On Mon Dec 15, 2008 at 20:57:56 +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:06:04AM +0100, J?rgen Leibner wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi @all,
> > >
> > > I have here an old and also slow HP D360/2 running an up to date Debian
> > > 5.0 (unstable/testing) with running the debian kernel
> > > linux-image-2.6.26-1-parisc-smp.
> >
> > Two HP machines here too - old and slow, but probably usable.
>
> We are not in need in machines actually, just someone needs to fix the
> code in the kernel for the project ones to become stable again.

If peri and penalosa run reliably again that will be a huge step
forward.  However, having an additional fast(ish) build daemon in a
different location would be nice to have.

It also won't solve the fact that our porter machine isn't reachable and
we don't see anything on the serial console.  So maybe once the dust
settles we might want to consider some of the generous offers we
received so far.