collectd-4.4.2-3 for Lenny?

Hi,

I'd like to get collectd-4.4.2-3 (see changelog below) into Lenny which,
I suppose, should not be a problem in itself as the changes include
translations and documentation fixes only. However, I'm currently facing
the following problem:

collectd build-depends on libupsclient1-dev. The version in unstable is
affected by #505101 which causes collectd to FTBFS. This bug has been
fixed in the latest version in unstable which has been uploaded to
Debian on November 28. So, depending on how current buildds are,
collectd might still FTBFS.

So, the question is how I'm supposed to handle this case. Build-
depending on the latest version of libupsclient1-dev is not an option as
collectd won't be able to migrate to Lenny then (afaik that libupsclient
version is not a candidate for Lenny). Should I upload to tpu instead or
take the risk that some buildd might be slightly outdated?

This is the changelog of the proposed upload:

  collectd (4.4.2-3) unstable; urgency=low

    * New debconf template translation:
      - nl.po, thanks to Eric Spreen (Closes: #502204).
      - sv.po, thanks to Martin Bagge (Closes: #504248).
    * debian/patches:
      - Added pod-errors.dpatch to fix some minor POD errors.
    * debian/rules:
      - Remove generated manpages in the clean target to avoid
        cluttering the source diff with the rebuilt manpages.

TIA,
Sebastian