Re: Adding D-Link DNS-323 support in a stable update of lenny

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Matthew Palmer has recently created patches that add support for the

> If so, it would be nice to hint dns323-firmware-tools into lenny
> because we'll need this package to generate installer images for the
> DNS-323.

The manpage has '-c' for model on one place and '-m' in another place, I
guess it's a copy/paste error?

The executable uses /tmp/ctl_header which is a risk for a symlink attack
AFAIK.

It might be good to fix these two issues, then I won't have any
objection with including it in lenny.

Cheers

Luk