Re: [Foo2zjs-maintainer] foo2zjs

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 06:54:32PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> FYI, the Release Team was asked for an advice on Sun, 26 October [2].
> However, I know we (the Debian foo2zjs maintainers) decided to go to the
> tech-ctte just two days later...

Indeed, hence the lack of comment. However, as this has been handed
back, I'd like to say that the release team do not consider this issue,
in this particular case, RC for lenny. ie: this bug should not have a
severity greater than important.

We reserve the right to consider other similar issues RC, or this to be
upgraded after lenny.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3