mediamate proposed updates for etch and lenny

It was brought to my attention that the Snoopy library shipped in the Media Mate packages for etch and lenny has a potential security vulnerability[0]

CVE-2008-4796[1]:
| The _httpsrequest function (Snoopy/Snoopy.class.php) in Snoopy 1.2.3
| and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands via
| shell metacharacters in https URLs.  NOTE: some of these details are
| obtained from third party information.

While the exploit appears to only pertain to HTTPS requests, which mediamate should not be using, it's better to be safe than sorry. I've prepared an updated package for unstable that has already been uploaded to the repository. I've also made an attempt to prepare updated packages for both etch and lenny. These are the first such packages I've made, but I believe I've done so correctly. The packages are the same as the versions currently in etch and lenny with the exception of the Snoopy update and changelog entry. As my key has moved to emeritus status I've signed the packages and placed them on my personal website:

http://www.asgardsrealm.net/tmp/debs/mediamate/

Please let me know if there is anything else I should do, or if the packages need any further changes.

--
Jamin W. Collins

[1] http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2008-4796
    http://security-tracker.debian.net/tracker/CVE-2008-4796