Re: New ftgl-dev seems to cause breakage

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:

> apparently a new API-changing version of ftgl-dev was recently
> uploaded to unstable (which strikes me as a bad idea at this point!).
> It has apparently caused breakage in a package I'm sponsoring, see
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=root-system .  Maybe this
> also causes problems for other rdepends?  Wanted to give you a
> heads-up.

   I'm really sorry but since root-system has never used FTGL until
yesterday, there was no way I could coordinate anything.

   I took great care not to break things, both upstream and in Debian,
so hopefully adding <GL/gl.h> as Bastian suggests will be enough.
Otherwise please let me know.

Regards,
--
Sam.