planning a perl upload

Hi release team,

I have a perl bugfix upload ready and I figured I'd check with you first
just in case it's a bad time for it for some reason.

The biggest change bloats perl-base quite a bit due to UTF-8 issues
in D-I (#480533), but there seems to be no better way around that. The
rest is small packaging tweaks, straightforward bug fixes from upstream,
and one new feature (pod2man --utf8, #480997).

The full changelog can be seen at

 http://git.debian.org/?p=perl/perl.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/changelog

Please let me know if a sid upload is OK by you. I'll ask for the freeze
unblock separately when we're that far.
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org