Re: Common Lisp packages for lenny

* Luca Capello [Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:50:57 +0200]:

> Hi there!

Hello!

> This is caused by the fact that cl-asdf_1.111-1 conflicts with
> common-lisp-controller << 6.13 and thus the two packages should be
> migrated together.  Since I updated a new c-l-c version today fixing bug
> #477169 [3], I know we need to wait ten more days.

I've added a hint; they should migrate in ten days, as you say, provided
all builds are in place.

> Apart from that, the next step is to fix bugs in ECL and CLISP.  Since
> the latter was recently removed from testing, I'll write again to ask
> for migration as soon as the package will be OK.

It should migrate by itself once there are no open RC bugs against it,
but sure, come by if you see it's not migrating for some reason.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
                -- F. Nietzsche