Common Lisp packages for lenny

Hi there!

Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to the list.

I'm working on fixing most of the bugs (so not only the RC ones) in the
packages maintained by the Debian Common Lisp Team [1].

Most, if not all, packages depend on cl-asdf to load CL systems.
However, even if the last upload was done on 2008-02-09, cl-asdf never
entered testing.  The reason behind it seems to be that "Updating
cl-asdf makes 1 depending packages uninstallable on i386:
common-lisp-controller" [2].

This is caused by the fact that cl-asdf_1.111-1 conflicts with
common-lisp-controller << 6.13 and thus the two packages should be
migrated together.  Since I updated a new c-l-c version today fixing bug
#477169 [3], I know we need to wait ten more days.

I wrote this mail to ask if there are any other objections to this
migration, which not only brings new (but tested) versions, but will be
also needed to migrate ECL (again bug #477169 [3]).

Apart from that, the next step is to fix bugs in ECL and CLISP.  Since
the latter was recently removed from testing, I'll write again to ask
for migration as soon as the package will be OK.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://pkg-common-lisp.alioth.debian.org