Re: updates bind9 package for etch?

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 13:36, Jan Wagner wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 May 2008 11:58, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > Reading that blog post, it becomes clear to me that there's no immediate
> > problem with this address, only that it ideally "shouldn't have been done
> > this way". I don't see a ground for doing this "asap".
>
> with "asap" wasn't meant DSA-like.

I think your blog post with title "stolen" suggests malice and is not
representative of the real severity of the issue. I suggest that you add a
bit more nuance to it. We're getting multiple mails of people already that
read your post without reading ICANN's and think there's something dangerous
going on.

thanks,
Thijs