RM: flashrom [arm ia64] -- ROM; ANAIS

Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: normal

Hi,

flashrom is no longer being built on a number of architectures,
I stripped down the list to only those where I'm quite sure it'll
build _and_ work fine.

The current list as of flashrom 0.0+r3274 is:
  amd64 i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 alpha hurd-i386 netbsd-alpha netbsd-i386

Please drop all binaries for any other architectures which might still
be available in testing (and/or unstable?) so that flashrom can migrate
to testing. This includes _at_least_ arm and ia64, maybe others.

See also:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2008/03/msg00382.html

Thanks, Uwe.