Re: debian-release@l.d.o (was Re: Testing migration doesn't check build-depends?)

Filipus Klutiero wrote:

> > > I have no idea what you mean. debian-release@l.d.o is a list, not an
> > > account.
> >
> > We are a team working in the open, you know.
> Yes, I know. That's doesn't make this list an account.

Nevertheless, the release team has stated multiple times that they don't
wish arbitrary discussion on this list and that the list is to be used
for coordination.

Thus, please honor their wish and take discussions that affect the
development of Debian GNU/Linux to the proper list which is debian-devel
at lists.debian.org.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin