Re: tkman stable update for CVE-2008-5137

Hola Philipp Kern!

El 15/12/2008 a las 17:38 escribiste:
> It's not acceptable due to it based on the unstable version instead of the
> stable one.  Please provide a targetted fix for stable.  Rejecting.

Thanks for reviewing it, I've applied the patch to the 2.2-2 version, and
reuploaded as 2.2-2etch1.

Please review it again and accept if you think is ok.

--
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder,
but when you do it blows your whole leg off." Bjarne Stroustrup (author of C++)