Re: tkman stable update for CVE-2008-5137

Hola Adeodato Simó!

El 12/12/2008 a las 20:49 escribiste:
> > I've just uploaded a patched version (2.2-4), I'll be happy if someone reviews
> > the patch.

> Oh, I see that upload was to unstable, which is great for Lenny, but I
> think Nico meant an upload to stable-proposed-updates. Do that if you
> wish.

Ok, I've just uploaded 2.2-3etch1 to proposed-updates.

Please review it and accept if you think is ok.

Thanks,
--
A computer scientist is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell,"
sees the "go to," rather than the destination, as harmful.