Hello!Several Packages (like ardour) are waiting for the updated version of libraptor1, which has 1.4.17-1 in testing and 1.4.18-1 in unstable. As far as I can see the are no new bugs in 1.4.18, but it wont be updated because its already frozen.
Please take a look at this if this issue can be resolved. Thank you! Jürgen