jack-audio-connection-kit: Uploading new version to fix alpha FTBFS

(freee - see below)

Dear debian-release,

jack-audio-connection-kit has a FTBFS bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=508114

Fixing this bug and allowing the resulting jack-audio-connection-kit to flow into Lenny would close this Lenny RC bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=500540 - you can see at http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=kdebase that kdebase is ready to be installed into testing if only there is a libjack-dev that meets the desired criteria.

I have prepared an NMU (attached as debdiff.patch against -1; also .dsc at http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jack-audio-connection-kit/jack-audio-connection-kit_0.115.6-1.1.dsc ). Either the maintainer of jack-a-c-k should upload it, or someone should do the NMU.

Dear Free Ekanayaka (CC:d),

My initial NMU post to the bug didn't take into account that you use dpatch. I have written a fresh patch (attached) in NMU format that addresses that issue. It's an NMU format so I could write a changelog entry to describe the patch. It also creates a debian/patches file for the compile fix for this bug.

Since you were the most recent uploader of jack-a-c-k, would you upload a new jack-a-c-k containing the patch in my NMU this? Feel free to just change the name on it and upload it yourself as -2. If not, is it okay if I do an NMU?

Thanks all!

-- Asheesh.

--
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"